Waiver and release of liability agreement and acknowledgement of risk.
Every person must read and fully understand this waiver before participating in any Extreme Faroe Islands activity. This agreement concerns your legal rights, so it is important to read it carefully.
- I am aware that there are inherent dangers, hazards and risks (collectively “Risks”) associated with any Extreme Faroe Islands activity. Injuries resulting from these “Risks” are common. I am aware that the “Risks” involved in Extreme Faroe Islands activities have to do with the sometimes-dangerous conditions that are an integral part of Extreme Faroe Islands.
- I freely accept, and fully assume all responsibility for all “Risks” and possibilities of personal injury, death, property damage, or loss resulting from my participation in Extreme Faroe Islands activities.
- I freely accept, and fully assume all responsibility to make sure that all people I book tours for read and understand the terms and conditions.
- I agree that although Extreme Faroe Islands has taken steps to reduce the “Risks” and increase the safety involved in its activities, it is not possible for Extreme Faroe Islands to ensure that all of its activities are 100% free of any danger whatsoever. I accept these “Risks” and agree to the terms of this waiver.
- I confirm that I will respect Faroese nature, and all things which belong to it. Upon completion of the activity, I will have left all aspects of the Faroese nature in the same, or better shape than before I started the activity.
- I will follow my guide/instructor’s/captain orders at all times, and will not do anything that can damage me or other people around me.
- I confirm that I have had sufficient time to read, and understand this waiver in its entirety. I understand that this agreement represents the entire agreement between myself, and Extreme Faroe Islands, and it is binding on myself and my “Legal Representatives”.
Before you go on your tour you must sign a waiver. We have made the waiver downloadable if you would like to print it. However, once you purchase a tour you must accept the terms and conditions as well as the waiver. By accepting them and completing your purchase you are taking the responsibility of both yourself and your party, or those who are attending with you.
If you are unsure you may print it out, sign it, and bring it with you on when you meet up for the tour.